Happy Birthday little B!
This month you:
learned to sit up...
learned to sit up...
Played trains at Barnes and Noble with your brother and cousin...
(they had more fun than you did)
held lots of business meetings in the kitchen...
took up reading as a hobby (we're still working on proper book orientation)...
...and spread LOTS of Christmas cheer.
When you smile, you smile with your whole darn face. And those cheeks... they're not getting any smaller. In fact, I've noticed that after you've been crying (yep, this still happens on an all to regular basis) a little tear will just sit on your cheek below your eye. Your cheeks are so big, they can hold the little tear puddle there for hours without drying up. I pretty much can't even look at you without telling you and your fuzzy little head how much I love you. The end.CHRISTmas was loads of fun this year... Jack really really got into the 'pressies' and Jesus' birthday and Santy Claus. Like a typical seven month old, Bentley spent lots of time just trying to figure out what was going on.
Jack checking out his new Llama Llama book.
Safety first!
Busted! Doing what... I'm not sure.
Jack jamming on his new saxy-phone.This kid looooves music. Especially the sax because his big cousin, Sam, plays the sax.
Jack loves to watch his band concerts and now he has his very own sax to be just like 'Shammy'.
We had so much fun celebrating God's greatest gift... His son, Jesus.
I guess we didn't get any family photos and this is the only picture of Chris and I that I could find.
For my part of the family fun, I'm bringing bacon wrapped jalapenos and Oreo bark... yea baby.
2012 will have to be pretty amazing to compete with 2011.
Thank you, God for all the wonderful blessings in my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment