READ THIS LINK FIRST!
I'm just starting day 2 of the Whole30 Challenge. I'm going to need some accountability on this! This is very close to how I eat already, but now I have to cut out cheese, ANY added sugar (craisins, dark chocolate, cream in my coffee) and WINE! And not cheat :) I typically do my fair share of cheating. Eeeeeek!
I have a friend who is 2 weeks into this who has been SUPER motivating and she told me 'you can do anything for 30 days'. That is a great reminder! I'm really looking forward to feeling even better and just doing something so good for my body.
I keep wanting to think of this as 'hard' (especially over Thanksgiving- and there will be NO cheating, btw)... but if you read the details of the program, they say "It is not hard. Don’t you dare tell us this is hard. Giving up heroin is hard. Beating cancer is hard. Drinking your coffee black. Is. Not. Hard."
Yup... so true.
Feel free to check in on me... I will be totally honest with you if I have cheated AT. ALL.
Thank you very much.

No comments:
Post a Comment