(As a side note, Beastie Boys were my all time favorite band when I was in high school. And, let's be honest, if I randomly hear Beasties on the radio, I have to crank it up and it puts me in a pretty good mood. Anyway, all of this 'crafty' business on my blog, always makes me think of the song 'She's Crafty'. And then it's stuck in my head for the remainder of the day... which is fine by me!)
So, my hairdresser is the owner of her salon and is amazing. Her salon slogan is 'Confidence is Beautiful' and she exudes confidence. Recently she posted a picture of something a little different on her facebook page and I immediately said, 'I need that'.
So, there it is... crafty, eh? I know it's totally different... but I happen to love totally different. :)
Here it is with my hair pushed back. This is too dramatic for me, so it generally always looks like it does in the above picture. I was only the second person she did this to.
My dad's comment on my hair was 'WHY?' My answer was 'why not?' :)
Thoughts? I think it's pretty fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment