It's heeeerrrrrreeeee! Yep, football season. The most wonderful time of the year that involves lots of good friends and good food and good football. Usually in that order. For me anyway. I love my Colts, but I can usually get distracted by the food table... eating and talking. Anywho, how much I love appetizers is definitely not the point here. The point is that for almost the whole duration of the yucky-sloppy-dirty-snow season you know you have something to look forward to every week.
And thank goodness, because I am not a fan of the dirty snow season.
And, does anyone out there NOT think my kid is ADORABLE in his jersey?????
That's right, silence. You all think he is a super cutie, as you should.
And, does anyone out there NOT think my kid is ADORABLE in his jersey?????
That's right, silence. You all think he is a super cutie, as you should.
And this is probably the last time he'll be so excited to be out with his parents.
(nerd alert!)
hehe toooootally kidding.
(nerd alert!)
hehe toooootally kidding.
I mean look at that giant cheesy grin!!!!
So for the Super Bowl 2010, I whipped up this little banner for our party.
I found the fabric in the remnant bin at Hobby Lobby for super cheap... on super bowl weekend people!! I snatched it up, along with some plain white cheap fabric for the back and some white bias tape and had this made with time to spare!
Is the picture quality really really poor? Huh. I hadn't noticed.
Next up with my super-cheap-remnant-bin Colts fabric...
a kitchen towel for one of my favorite people.
She let us stay at her house recently and I brought this and a bottle of wine as a thank you. She's the biggest Colts fan I have ever known!!
I hand embroidered the 'We Believe!'. I heart making towels...
And believe it or not, I have more Colts fabric. So this isn't the end. Muahahahahaha.
I'm thinking some coasters are up next.
But let's not get tooooo crazy.
We don't live in a man-cave, nor do I want to.
I'm talking some small Colts 'touches' brought out just for game day.
You know,
For the food.
And believe it or not, I have more Colts fabric. So this isn't the end. Muahahahahaha.
I'm thinking some coasters are up next.
But let's not get tooooo crazy.
We don't live in a man-cave, nor do I want to.
I'm talking some small Colts 'touches' brought out just for game day.
You know,
For the food.

OK OK so you love the COLTS, but where are any new posts??? Have you stopped lovin' being crafty?
ReplyDeleteI'm waiting...
Jenny