Thursday, August 19, 2010

We're gonna party like it's your birthday!

One of Jack's favorite little friends, Ava, just turned 2!! 
Here they are getting a wagon ride...
  This little cutie LOVES PINK... her favorite color... so I made a few PINK things for her big day.
a PINK crayon roll...
a PINK owl pillow...
PINK hair clips...
And a PINK shirt!  Here is the little cutie in the shirt I made for her!
And a few close-ups of the shirt...
I've never made a shirt before and it was actually less fun than I thought it would be.  I'm really not good at using patterns, so my Mom helped me a TON!  Thanks Mom!  :)




2 comments:

  1. These projects are toooo cute! I just made a crayon roll up awhile back for my little one! I need to post mine too! I love yours with the trim! So fun! And I love her little shirt! She is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laurie!!! Michelle told me you made those too. I have been meaning to comment on your blog so you would know who I am, but maybe you have that figured out by now? Michelle is one of my really great friends! So glad to 'know you' on here!! Your cards are AMAZING!!!! I LOVE them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete