Applique is like an addiction for me. Or is an addiction.
Same thing I think.
Here is a shirt I made for my little nephew again... He LOOOOOVES trains.
He might want to marry one someday... we'll see, he's only two.
The first thing I did was draw a picture of a train. Well, actually I had to draw approximately ONE HUNDRED pictures of a train before my husband said it looked close enough to a real train. Seriously, every picture I showed him there was something wrong with it. I guess he really wanted it to be perfect for little Will!
Well anyway, when I finally got it right, I had to cut out all the little pieces for templates and then I started cutting the fabric. The gray smoke and black wheels are felt and the rest is scraps I already had.
And there you have it! A train shirt for an adorable little fella.
See???


No comments:
Post a Comment