Friday, June 18, 2010

Craft Apron Love

As promised, here are some pictures of the craft (or in my case, garage sale) apron I made last week. 

Yup, that's me in the backyard with a little too much sunshine for a good picture. 
Wait, did I just say 'too much sunshine'?
I TAKE IT BACK! 

Moving on...
I put a snap on the center pocket (that is where I kept my cash- don't tell anyone!) so when I was moving around or bending over nothing would fall out.



It was so comfortable to wear two days in a row and held all my things rather nicely.  I made this up without a template or tutorial- just took a stab at it and loved it!  I like the look of the tie hanging down, so I cut my bias tape very long so I could tie it around front.

Happy Friday, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment