This project was actually over a year ago now! I had no clue what I was doing...my sister told me to iron on some fusible webbing... I had no idea why. Now I see that your letters will pucker a little if you don't use it. Anyway, I was looking to make a name decoration for my baby's room that was just a little different than the usual wood letters. I also wanted to incorporate some buttons from my grandma into his room somehow. So, this is what I came up with! The best part is that not only are my grandma's buttons on here, but everyone who came to the baby shower was asked to bring buttons that either they sewed on or my family sewed on later. I think it's adorable!

And by 'I came up with', I really mean, my mom, sisters and even my husband had some input on the final design!
Jack is after my Grandpa Jack and Warren is after my Grandpa Waldo Warren. Yea, we went with the middle name on that! Hubby gets the last name :)
No comments:
Post a Comment