So here it is! My first post on my new blog that is private so I am the only one that can see it.
Today I'm going to show you some pictures I made last year for above my baby's crib. I was inspired to make these because we were going for a non themey (pretend with me that that is a word) baby room and I was not into any of the pictures I found. Well, some I loved, but couldn't afford!
This was such a simple (and cheap) project and I think it turned out very cute. It's kid friendly (not too baby) so I'm hoping he will dig them for a few years?! All I did was buy 3 canvas', the pre-painted wood shape cut outs and glue them on! I already had the paint for the the borders which I freehanded the designs and I bought a blue paint pen for the writing. That's it! Easy as can be and I had fun making something for his room.
Here is a close up of the ANIMAL one:
A close up of the SPORTS one:
Oh, and I am aware that 'BUS' isn't a sport (hehe), it's just they didn't have any other sports to choose from... so I picked a school bus since school is where he will most likely be playing sports! Clever, right?
And a close up of the TRANSPORTATION one:
And 'baby' Jack is now 11 months old and he likes to point at each picture and waits for me to tell him what they are!

No comments:
Post a Comment