Thursday, September 8, 2011

Jack goes to 'cool'

Otherwise know as,
 this little fella-
{literally overnight},
became this little fella
and off to {pre}pre-school he went.

**SNIFF**

Also known as,
he couldn't get me to leave quick enough and didn't really care when I came back to get him -FIVE- hours later (!) and this school business was so much harder on me than him.

But, on the upside, he had a fabulous day making new friends and hopefully learning to say the letter S. 
All of this while sporting his new froggy back pack and a slight attitude.


Annnnd, I got to spend the day enjoying these smiles...


And as a side note, we found a Bentley in a parking garage this weekend. 
So like the nerd I am, we made sure to get a picture of my Bentley on the Bentley.


Happy Thursday, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment