Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Whoops, I have a blog.

Well, there went January without a single post.  Did you miss me? 

Sure you did.

I've recently lost the small amount of motivation and inspiration I once had.  Could it be the baby I'm busy growing?  I know I don't really have to "do" anything to grow this baby, so why is it so hard to do anything?? Know what I mean?  I'm already 6 months pregnant, so well past the first trimester, but man, I'm tired! 

Could it be the super busy boy I'm chasing? 
 Maybe. 
Speaking of, here's some pictures of the boy having fun in the snow...
That's right, I said fun in the snow.  I don't get it, but I do vaguely remember having such 'fun in the snow' when I was little. 
 Not anymore people!
And don't be fooled by the cute smile... he was just getting ready to blast his daddy with a snowball.
hehehe

So, my due date is May 27th and IT'S A BOY!  A brother for Jack!  Yay!

And, that's all for today... don't judge me.

1 comment:

  1. no judgement here. Jack is a cutie and will be a great big brother. thanks again for having us all over for a playdate and lunch. We had fun!

    ReplyDelete