These are the invitations I made for Jack's 1st birthday party.
They were so easy~ I hand drew the elephant and then printed the invite on each,
cut it out and lined it with a black marker and drew a tail!
Easy easy!
The total for the invitations... a few dollars for some bright colored cardstock, and a few dollars for some googley eyes, that's it!
Cheap cheap!
The font is Smiley Monster from
P.S. Jack turned one back in March... this post was a long time coming, ya think?
Fun, fun!
Oh, and the black X's weren't actually on the invitations when they were sent out :)
Hehe.

Oh, and the black X's weren't actually on the invitations when they were sent out :)
Hehe.



I've already been thinking about what to do for Evan's 1st birthday. One of my friends did a Hungry Catepillar theme and that seemed easy. So many options! On a different note, glad to see on your party invitations that Evan arrived shortly before Jack's party started...just in Indy. haha.
ReplyDelete