Lately, I've been making all of the above for some various kiddos... shown below are for a precious baby due September 12th this year.
Here is the beautiful mommy-to-be, my oldest friend in the world (literally, we've been friends since I was 2 and she was 1!) holding up a dog print bib (for age 5-6 months and up) and burp rag. See, we don't know whether this little one is a boy or a girl, but we do know that he or she will love dogs because this baby already has a big dog/brother named Bean.
And this is the proud daddy-to-be, who is in an awesome band called The Steel Wheels. He plays the mandolin and sings and is sooooo talented! Check them out! Here, he is holding up a music print bib and burp rag combo.
And here we have a Boppy cover. My first one! (*sniff*) I really loved making this and even loved it more because I had all of this fabric on hand- all I had to buy was the zipper (some where around $1.50) and do you know what these covers usually cost??? Up to $25 each!
Wowza!
So, in other words, if you see a Boppy cover on a baby registry,
contact me to make one for you! ;)
Oh, and did I mention how well my fabrics were lined up? No? Oh, well, take a look!
(as it turns out, I'm pretty proud of this bad boy, just sayin')
Here is another bib/ burp cloth combo!
Close up of the music set!
And, finally a close up of the dog print.
(These are the most cheesy cell phone pics ever!)






No comments:
Post a Comment