**Alternately titled **
"Is it still considered crafty if it only takes 30 seconds to make?"
I saw this adorable plate at Meijer the other day...
I saw this adorable plate at Meijer the other day...
...they also had some green apple plates which I loved even more, but the red matches our kitchen soooo much better.
I immediately wanted to make a cake (muffin, cupcake, whatever you want, doesn't even have to be a baked good) stand using the matching red bowl.
So, I gathered the supplies (as pictured below):
Plate
Bowl
Super Glue
See that super glue? Don't use it for this. The label says you can use it on 'some plastics'... well, what I have here is some plastic that it doesn't work on. So, use Liquid Nails- that does work.
Put your glue on the bottom of the bowl...center on the back of the plate... let dry... add some Apple Streusel Muffins and done!
See what I mean about 30 seconds?

No comments:
Post a Comment